Nytro demo update 1.3.0
For most of this month, my GPU was out of commission, preventing me from using Unity or Blender. However, a replacement GPU is now installed and running smoothly!
To make sure the settings menu gets into the demo before anything else decides to fail, I've patched the global improvements into the existing demo scene. The next goal is to get the new hub in, followed by the full scrapyard level.
Changelog for 1.3.0
- Added pause menu with settings.
- Added lazy follow as an additional camera mode and set it as the default mode for gamepads.
- Companion bolt grab radius is now based on health (1 meter per health).
- Player now respawns with 2 health instead of 3.
- Added gear-shaped fade transition on start and respawn.
- Pulled ground check raycasts in to better match Nytro's collider.
- Updated global models with new materials.
- Enabled anti-aliasing (SMAA).
- Added animated frog and searchlight bomber models, for previewing.
Known issues in 1.3.0
- The camera can orbit the long way around when rotating underwater with the new lazy follow camera mode.
- Glide sound effect can be heard while the pause menu is open.
Leave a comment
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.